Thursday 26 March 2009

Kim Kardashian's Blog/Thigh High Boots

So I didn't realize Kim Kardashian has a blog. Now I have a whole new way to procrastinate.
"Spring is here and my stylists, Monica, Angela and I hit up the stores to see what we could find. It seems as the day went on, my outfit kept changing! I stopped at Vionnet on Robertson and picked up a headband, then at Intermix I added on the camel leather cropped jacket, then at the end of the day my feet were killing me, so I bought some amazing thigh high suede boots that were flat so that I could make it through the rest of the day. They were 50% off, which was cool. I definitely love shopping. Who doesn't! I love to see what other stores have, compare it to Dash, and see what we could do better! Are you feeling my hippie look? I loved it!"
-Kim Kardashian
This is a girl who has two stylists and shops at Intermix. Why does she dress like this? Now Kim, I too love a good bargain but just because it's cheap doesn't mean it works on you. Thigh high boots are in and all but you don't need to do all these trends at once! It looks like this style might only work on super skinny french girls.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how can Kim Kardashian go to Intermix and look like a slob, when that's all they ever sell at Intermix?! /sarcasm

    Sorry, but I hate Intermix. Any store that doesn't sell to us "fatties" is on my sh*t list.

    --Ceci

    ReplyDelete