Saturday 18 April 2009

What I want NOW

Ann Demeulemeester lace up boots. If I won the lottery tomorrow right after paying off Vassar loans and giving a little something to my family/charity, the first thing I would buy are these boots... and maybe a Chanel bag. But that is beside the point. If I could buy one uber-expensive trendy item right now it would be these boots. I mean look at them!I could wear them for summer, for winter (with tights), every day! Unfortunately they cost over $1000, which is a bit more than I can afford. Here they are featured in Sea of Shoes. I have never been more jealous of a sixteen year old!

1 comment:

  1. The more I see these boots, the more I like them, especially the brown ones on Sea of Shoes...she really makes high heels look fun!

    -hannah

    ReplyDelete