Friday 15 May 2009

Agyness Deyn for Uniqlo


Agyness Deyn has been hired to be the face of Jil Sander's line for Uniqlo, the photos above are previews that will be used in select magazines in the US and UK. I actually don't love the clothes but the pictures themselves are nice, and Deyn looks great. The campaign will feature Deyn alongside Halle Berry's boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry. I guess in this picture they figured that the clothes aren't that cute and they might as well take the "Abercrombie and Fitch" method of advertising and use nude, attractive, suggestive model. Is that seriously a pink terry cloth short sleeved zip up they are trying to sell? I think I owned that same item, but I was 11. And clearly had great taste. I also shopped at Abercrombie... Maybe they actually are trying to appeal to that audience?

No comments:

Post a Comment