Wednesday 2 November 2011

Randos on Campos


Hey everyone! So I realized that last week I made a post without explaining exactly what it is or what it's about. Basically, I want to put up a profile of a Vassar student every week, with some random facts about them, their musical tastes (which I always wonder about people), and other tid-bits that I find entertaining/funny/weird. If you want to be featured, please email me at cara.liana@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Name: Sandy Miller
Year: Freshman
Top 7 Songs:
1. The Boxer - Simon and Garfunkel
2. Living Room- Tegan and Sara
3. Rumpshaker- Wreckx-n-Effect
4. Pale Blue Eyes - The Velvet Underground
5. Rose Parade - Elliott Smith
6. Work it Out- Jurassic 5 & Dave Matthews Band
7. Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros

Artist you can relate to most:
Janelle Monae, check out her fancy footwork here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwnefUaKCbc

Sum up your thoughts on Vassar in 5 words: Nilda's cookies are the shit.

Favorite song when you were in 3rd grade: That's How I Beat Shaq - Aaron Carter

Lil Jon or T-Pain?
Lil Jon, I dig that pimp cup.

Best song to play when it's raining: No Rain- Blind Melon

Most recent musical discovery:
Post-Industrial Dubstep Synth-Krautrock... it's pretty underground right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment