Sunday 25 March 2012

Have Fun WIth Your Makeup: Polar Opposites

Makeup is an extension of fashion, completing any look just like a great necklace or pair of shoes.  It can be bold or understated, bright or sheer, intense or soft, and in some cases both.  This is the case with this week's look, which is perhaps too crazy to be worn in real life ever (except maybe to the mug?).  My friends Margot Beauchamp (photographer), Leigh Yakubowski (model), and I have deemed it "Global Warming." Think ice caps melting and tropical waters. 




Makeup used - 
 Urban Decay Eyeshadows: Uzi (left eye and left half of lip), Homegrown, Flipside, Jinx, Radium, Perversion (right eye), Buck (right half of lip), Lancome High Definition Mascara: Black, Sigma Brushes.


Quick Makeup Tip: Before applying eyeshadow, dampen the eyeshadow brush to enhance the color and make it pop!


Thanks for reading! My name is Katy, class of 2015.  I love playing around with makeup, and thought I'd share some fun things with all of you! I'll be posting new looks and tips every couple of weeks! Until next time...



xoxo,
Makeup Girl



1 comment:

  1. It's not my first time to go to see this website, i am visiting this site dailly and obtain pleasant information from here every day.
    Here is my weblog :: pink eyeshadow tips

    ReplyDelete