Wednesday 7 December 2011

Randos On Campos


Name: Sarah Yanuck
Year: Freshman
Top 7 Songs:
1. Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard-Paul Simon
2. Layla-Derek and Dominos
3. Woodstock-Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
4. You're My Best Friend-Straight No Chaser
5. Both Sides Now-Joni Mitchell
6. Wednesday Morning, 3am-Simon and Garfunkel
7. Closer to Fine-Indigo Girls

What are you currently really into?
Ultimate Frisbee, environmental stuff, singing opera, neuro/cog sci


Favorite Lyric: "I don't want a pickle. I just want to ride on my motorcy........cle."-Arlo Guthrie

Favorite song from elementary school: Probably "This One's For The Girls" or something. I remember I listened to "Again" by Lenny with a friend a lot because the boy we liked was switching schools.

Best Concert: Stevie Wonder for sure. Wow!

My experience at Vassar in five words: time management, new friends, campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment